Our client, an established company in Cambridge, is looking for several press helpers to join their team on a contract basis with the opportunity for permanent hire!
- Press helpers support the press operator with part unloading from the large presses and packaging.
- Conducts frequent part inspection and notifies press operator if defective part is found.
- Keep work area clean and tidy by sweeping up, wiping down equipment, and removing scrap and garbage.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Press/ metal stamping experience would be an asset
- Follow all health and safety procedures and report any hazards in his assigned work cell.
- Demonstrate reliability by day to day attendance and self-motivated attitude.
- Responsible for his/her personal safety in the assigned press cell.
- Must be able to wear all required PPE for the duration of the shift; includes safety boots, gloves, and hearing protection
Afternoons – Monday to Thursday- 4:30-3:00 am
Weekend Days– Friday, Saturday, Sunday 5 AM- 5:30 PM
Candidates will need their own transportation as shifts do not coincide with bus routes!
Pay: Starting rate on contract @ $16.00/hour with the potential for permanent hire!
To apply to this position please send your resume ASAP to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply in person, PLEASE come into our office 842 Victoria Street North, Unit #16, Kitchener.
We accept registrations from 8:30am – 3:00pm. Please bring with you 1 piece of photo ID, proof of your SIN# and your current resume.
OR CALL at: 519-576-0920
Grand River Personnel is committed to promoting accessibility for Ontarians with disabilities and complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and makes accommodations available for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. When an applicant for employment is chosen to participate in an assessment and/or the selection process, reasonable accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.