Our client in Kitchener-Waterloo is looking for an experienced Payroll Administrator for 2 days per week for a 12-18 month contract to cover a mat leave!
- Process weekly payroll for all employees, salary and hourly with the use of Payworks and Kronos, time and attendance
- Calculates and tracks vacation time and pay.
- Enrolls new employees in health benefit plan and updates employee changes.
- Answer enquiries from employees in regards to such items as pay, vacation, benefits.
- Co-ordinates safety shoe purchase program.
- Prepares Weekly and Monthly payroll reports.
- Maintenance of employee files and emergency leave records for salary employees.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience with full-cycle payroll
- Solid understanding of payroll legislation and ESA as it relates to payroll
- Experience with payroll software as well as timekeeping software; Payworks and Kronos an asset
- Certificate in Payroll (CPA) would be an asset
- Professional, courteous and pleasant demeanor to deal with all levels of employees, in person and on the phone
- Microsoft office proficiency – Word/Excel
- Diploma in Human Resources an asset
- Ability to work well independently but still a strong team-player
If you are looking for a part-time position with an established company and you have payroll experience. please apply to this position TODAY!
Wage will be commensurate with skills and experience!
Send your resume to: email@example.com