Payroll & Accounting Clerk
We are searching on behalf of our client in Waterloo, for a Payroll and Accounting Clerk to join their team in a full-time Direct Hire role!
This full-time role will pay between 45-50K with company benefits as well!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processes the bi-weekly payroll for all employees.
- Resolves payroll-related issues/inquiries; maintains accurate employee records; issues ROE’s and employment verification letters as required.
- Processes year end T4s
- Maintains accurate and comprehensive employee records.
- Maintains HR databases such as vacation, training, benefits.
- Administers benefit/RSP plans and training programs.
- Answers enquiries from employees regarding such items as pay, vacation, benefits
- Administers Safety purchase programs such as Safety Shoes, Safety Glasses
- Supports Accounting department with other duties as assigned
- 1-2 years of payroll experience
- PCP certification or in progress
- Proficient computer skills with Microsoft office.
- Must have great attention to detail and be organized.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Grand River Personnel is committed to promoting accessibility for Ontarians with disabilities and complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and makes accommodations available for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. When an applicant for employment is chosen to participate in an assessment and/or the selection process, reasonable accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.