Order Picker Needed in Kitchener!
On behalf of one of our clients in Kitchener, Grand River Personnel is looking for exceptional ORDER PICKERS to work in their warehouse! Located near our office, the company manufactures and distributes parts for grills, BBQ’s, and more!
Order Pickers will be responsible for picking orders, packing products, loading trucks and completing required paperwork in a warehouse setting. This opportunity has the potential to become permanent for the right candidate!
Days- 7:00 am – 3:30 pm, Monday – Friday
$14.50 hourly + 4% vacation pay on each cheque! Weekly.
- Pick orders; verifying quantities and accuracy of product picked or packing into appropriate shipping containers.
- Utilize scan gun (RF scanner) to process order and move product, to maintain the integrity of the inventory.
- Utilize the material handling equipment to pick and/or move products.
- Replenish inventory, condense and perform location maintenance on products.
- Clean the warehouse: sweeping, emptying cardboard and garbage.
- Assist other areas (Receiving, Shipping, transfers) when order picking duties are complete.
- 1-2 years warehouse experience.
- Ability to operate material handling equipment is considered an asset.(low lift stand and power walkie)
- Physically agile and able to lift, carry and move large/awkward items (up to 50 lbs).
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Team player with the ability to meet daily deadlines working in a fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable with computers; experience with computerized scan gun an asset.
- Commitment to providing exceptional customer service.
- Experience on a raymond rider is a benefit.
EMAIL your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
OR Drop off your current resume at our office!
We are located at 842 Victoria Street North, Kitchener (Unit 16 located on the corner of the building) Please bring with you 1 piece of photo ID , proof of your SIN, any valid work permits/certifications, as well as your current resume.
Please Note: Resumes will be accepted from 8:30 AM – 3:30 PM.
Have any questions?
Call our office: 519-576-0920!
Grand River Personnel is committed to promoting accessibility for Ontarians with disabilities and complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and makes accommodations available for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. When an applicant for employment is chosen to participate in an assessment and/or the selection process, reasonable accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.
Join us on: