Grand River Personnel is a locally owned and operated full service Staffing Service that has been serving the Kitchener Waterloo Region since 1978.
We are looking for a full-time Office Coordinator/Administrator, with some administrative experience, to join a very busy team in a full-time role!
We are looking for individuals who have administrative/customer service experience. The ideal candidates are committed to customer service excellence and will thrive working in a fast paced team environment.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Operation of multi-line phone system
- E-mail correspondence
- Process all outgoing/incoming mail/ faxes
- Greet incoming guests and customers
- Screen incoming resumes
- Registration of all new associates/score applicant tests
- Training room maintenance
- Daily attendance tracking of associates
- Data Entry; entering all new associates’ files into our recruiting database software
- Weekly distribution of pay cheques to associates
- Maintain office supplies/photo copies of all necessary documents
- Posting of all General Labour ad’s to online job seeker locations
- Collect and verify payroll timesheets for accuracy
- Adhere to WSIB and Health & Safety processes
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, outgoing personality, customer service oriented
- A high level of commitment to providing service to candidates and clients alike
- A high level of integrity, honesty and tenacity
- Knowledge of Health and safety regulations and WHMIS
- Familiarity with social media
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; work well under pressure
- High level of time management
- Intermediate to advanced Computer skills in Word, Excel
- Degree or Diploma from a recognized College or University, preferably in Administration, Human Resources, or Office Management.
- 1-2 years experience in an administrative role
Interested applicants are encouraged to forward an updated cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Grand River Personnel is committed to promoting accessibility for Ontarians with disabilities and complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and makes accommodations available for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. When an applicant for employment is chosen to participate in an assessment and/or the selection process, reasonable accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.