Grand River Personnel is a locally owned and operated full service Staffing Service that has been serving the Kitchener Waterloo Region since 1978.
We are looking for a full-time Office Coordinator/Administrator, with some administrative experience, to join a very busy team in a contract role!
We are looking for individuals who have administrative/customer service experience. The ideal candidates are committed to customer service excellence and will thrive working in a fast paced team environment.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Operation of multi-line phone system
- E-mail correspondence
- Process all outgoing/incoming mail/ faxes
- Greet incoming guests and customers
- Screen incoming resumes
- Registration of all new associates/score applicant tests
- Training room maintenance
- Daily attendance tracking of associates
- Data Entry; entering all new associates’ files into our recruiting database software
- Weekly distribution of pay cheques to associates
- Maintain office supplies/photo copies of all necessary documents
- Posting of all General Labour ad’s to online job seeker locations
- Collect and verify payroll timesheets for accuracy
- Adhere to WSIB and Health & Safety processes
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, outgoing personality, customer service oriented
- A high level of commitment to providing service to candidates and clients alike
- A high level of integrity, honesty and tenacity
- Knowledge of Health and safety regulations and WHMIS
- Familiarity with social media
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; work well under pressure
- High level of time management
- Intermediate to advanced Computer skills in Word, Excel
- Degree or Diploma from a recognized College or University, preferably in Administration, Human Resources, or Office Management.
- 1-2 years experience in an administrative role
Interested applicants are encouraged to forward an updated cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org