Our client in Waterloo is looking for a Night Shift Shipping-Receiving Associate!
Our client is a privately owned Canadian company established in 1917. They are now one of the largest poultry and red meat further processors in Canada and service both the retail and food service channels offering high quality products that deliver on taste.
- Contributing to the efficient and orderly flow of raw materials and finished goods, the Shipper/Receiver will be responsible for unloading and loading of product.
- Making sure documentation is correct.
- Work primarily on the loading dock and in the freezer.
- Lifting required up to 50 lbs.
- Possess, or be capable of achieving, a Mobile Equipment Certification for all relevant equipment.
- Flexibility for some shift rotation is essential during vacation coverage.
- Working knowledge and practical experience with a Narrow Aisle Reach Truck is preferred
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience
- Responsible to maintain a forklift license
- Experience with food safety and HACCP principles
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and basic math skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
The client offers on-the-job training, opportunity for career growth in a positive and encouraging work environment. This position has a competitive hourly wage and a comprehensive benefits package.
Night: 10:30 pm- 7:00 am
Base pay: $17.50/hr
Shift Premium: $1.00/hr
To apply to this position PLEASE come into our office 842 Victoria Street North, Unit #16, Kitchener
We accept registrations from 8:30 am – 3:30 pm. Please bring with you 1 piece of photo ID, proof of your SIN# and your current resume. Please allow to be here for 1.5 – 2 hours during this time you will receive a personal interview with one of our amazing recruiters and we can share with you all of our wonderful job opportunities.
Get ready to start work NOW!! We are looking forward to working with you.
Grand River Personnel is committed to promoting accessibility for Ontarians with disabilities and complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and makes accommodations available for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. When an applicant for employment is chosen to participate in an assessment and/or the selection process, reasonable accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.
Join us on: