Mold Hangers NEEDED in Kitchener!
On behalf of one our clients in Kitchener, Grand River Personnel is looking for a self motivated and hard working mold hangers to join their team!
The role is required to maintain fluid flow of molding by pulling after completing and hanging the next job. The role also provides support to the execution of the production schedule including anything from component changes, and setups.
This opportunity has the potential to become permanent for the right candidate! If you are looking to build a long-term career with a great local company that has amazing opportunities, then this might be the fit for you!
SHIFT A – WEEKDAY NIGHTS: Monday – Thursday 6 PM – 6 AM
SHIFT B- WEEKEND NIGHTS: Friday – Sunday 6 PM – 6 AM
Pay Rate: $18.00/hr – $25.00/hr depending on experience + 4% vacation pay on each cheque!
- Cover vacations and personal time for other Setters
- Provide ideas and corrective actions for ongoing manufacturing issues
- Work with and assist maintenance; making sure all guards are in place and adding additional guards as needed to assure that all parts are falling in the middle of the conveyor belt or bin
- Work closely with process technician on pulling tools, setting tools up
- Issue work orders for any work required to be performed to equipment and tooling
- Assist in shut-downs
- Maintain clean work area of previous materials and tooling and complete necessary paperwork
- Follow all company policies and procedure
- Operate overhead crane
- May be asked to perform other duties at a lower level or higher level of proficiency. The list of duties and responsibilities outlined above is representative and not a complete and detailed list of tasks.
- Strong organizational, written and communication skills
- Strong math and analytical skills and technical aptitude
- Detail-oriented, ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks with strict deadlines
- Using logic and reasoning to identify solutions to problems
- Demonstrate personal time management skills
- CSA approved safety boots are required.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication is required.
- Must be comfortable with repetitive heavy lifting.
- Previous experience within an industrial environment is considered an asset.
Does this sound like you?
Please apply by submitting your email to the address listed below!
EMAIL your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
**PLEASE NOTE: In light of current concerns about COVID-19, and for the safety of our employees in the office, if you currently have any flu/ cold-like symptoms, we request that you DO NOT come to our office. We are doing registrations on an as-needed basis by appointment ONLY. Please call our office if you have any questions.
Have any questions?
Call our office: 519-576-0920!
Grand River Personnel is committed to promoting accessibility for Ontarians with disabilities and complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and makes accommodations available for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. When an applicant for employment is chosen to participate in an assessment and/or the selection process, reasonable accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.
Join us on: