Our client in Waterloo is looking to add a Millwright to their Maintenance Team!
Our client is a food processing plant that produces breaded chicken, fish, and cheese products for retail and commercial clients.
Why work here?
- Full time hours
- Competitive wages
- Available opportunity for overtime
- Quarterly profit sharing program
- Employee appreciation events
- Group benefits
- Opportunity to learn various positions and grow within their facility
- Performing preventive maintenance tasks including lubrication, overhaul , repair of production equipment, and critical mechanical repairs;
- Assemble and install new equipment and make modifications to existing equipment;
- Ability to operate typical shop equipment such as a drill press, bandsaw, grinder and other small shop tools as required;
- Basic shop skills – TIG welding, solder, braze, minor sheet metal & fabrication, some pipefitting;
- Troubleshooting mechanical and electrical equipment problems;
- Other duties as assigned.
Pay rate: $29.00/hr to $34.59/hr depending on license
Shifts: Shift rotation, overtime and weekend work is a requirement of this position.
Days: 7:00am- 3:30pm
Afternoons: 3:00pm- 11:30pm
Nights: 11:00pm- 7:00am
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with pneumatic, hydraulic, mechanical and electrical systems
- Excellent communication and math skills.
- Available for occasional weekend and overtime work.
- Ability to climb ladders and handle parts weighing up to 90 pounds.
Preference will be given to l millwrights and/or those with Food Industry experience.
If interested, please send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: We thank all applicants for their applications. However, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.