Our client, in the Kitchener is looking for a Millwright to join their team on rotating shifts!
Millwrights are responsible for troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining all mechanical issues on our food-safe production equipment.
- Work as a member of the Maintenance team to complete scheduled PM’s in a timely manner, and make recommendations for continuous improvement of our PM program and the equipment.
- Respond to breakdowns with a sense of urgency.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving of production equipment.
- Complete detailed work logs for all repairs, to help our predictive maintenance process.
- Understand and apply the Ontario Electrical Code to work practices.
- Act as a member of the emergency response team.
- Other duties as required.
- Licensed 433A Industrial Maintenance Mechanic.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a fast-paced, highly automated manufacturing environment.
- Confident with reading and interpreting hydraulic and pneumatic schematics.
- Experienced using a lathe, mill, drill press and other machining equipment.
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience with printing and high-speed packaging equipment.
- Experienced using Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- The successful applicant will be required to work a Continental shift schedule.
Rotational Continental shifts
Shift rotation, overtime and weekend work is a requirement of this position.
$31.60/hr to $35.34/hr (depending upon training level and experience)
This is a direct hire position.
If interested, please send an updated resume to email@example.com
Please Note: We thank all applicants for their applications. However, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Grand River Personnel is committed to promoting accessibility for Ontarians with disabilities and complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and makes accommodations available for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. When an applicant for employment is chosen to participate in an assessment and/or the selection process, reasonable accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.