Our client, in the Kitchener Waterloo area is looking for a Millwright to join their team on the night shift!
Millwrights are responsible for installing, maintaining and repairing machinery with the use of drawings, by performing layouts and assembling parts.
- Must follow safe work practices, comply with all regulations, report an injury or illness immediately, report unsafe acts and/or conditions.
- Repair, troubleshoot and maintain equipment in the plant (pumps, controls, flow circuits, product and component selection)
- Perform mechanical, plumbing, hydraulics, pneumatics, and welding duties.
- Adhere to documented work procedures set out for the activities being performed
- Communicate any problems, materials required, safety or quality concerns to Millwright Coordinator in a timely manner.
- Perform 6S (housekeeping) as directed by Millwright Coordinator.
- Follow through with instructions from Service Shift Leader or Millwright Coordinator and perform other duties as assigned by the Millwright Coordinator.
- Complete required paperwork
- Work effectively towards development and execution of material handling, equipment and process improvements.
- Licensed Millwright/ 433A
- Minimum Grade 12 or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years trade experience
- Experience in fabricating, plumbing, pneumatics, and welding preferred.
- Flexibility handling tools and equipment
- Good communication (written and verbal) skills
- Have strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Good organizational/time management skills
- Good technical skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Licensed scissor lift operator an asset.
If you have the skills and experience listed above, please apply to this posting!
Attractive hourly rate to start at $26.00/hour and regular increases every 6 months for good performance! Great benefit package as well!
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org