Our client in the Kitchener-Waterloo area is looking for a Mechanical Engineer with 5 or more years of experience in an engineering role!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze problems to see how new mechanical devices might help make improvements
- Develops mechanical and electromechanical products by studying customer requirements, researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and material
- Develop manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for fabricating, building, assembling and installing components
- Provides knowledgeable engineering information by answering questions and request.
- Keep equipment operational by coordinating maintenance repairs; requesting special services as required
- Assures system and product quality by designing testing methods, testing finished products, system capabilities, confirming fabrication, assembly and installation processes.
- Maintain product and company reputation by complying with government regulations
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends
- Complete projects by training and guiding technicians
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- 5+ years working as a mechanical engineer
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Familiarity with 2D or 3D engineering design and manufacturing tools (AutoCAD etc)
- Clear understanding of core concepts including mechanics, Kinematic, thermodynamics
- The company needs a Mechanical Engineer to work on and improve all stages in the production process.
- This includes first and secondary operations from creating parts to final inspection.
- The goal of the Mechanical Engineer is to streamline the production process through innovation.
Come and work for this established company! Excellent compensation and benefits package with salary between 65-75K.
Send your resume ASAP to: email@example.com