Our client in Kitchener is currently looking for a Material Handler.
Salary: $15 to start. This position is temp – perm.
They offer competitive pay, excellent benefits and RSP matching.
Shift: Night shift 11:00pm 7:30 am
- Responsible for missing materials
- Ensuring packaging/skids required are at the machine
- Knowledge of plastic injection moulding, types of resins, and associated material, scans, measurements and weight
- Forklift experience
- Good organizational skills
- Participate in the 6S system
Experience: 1-2 years of experience as an injection moulding Material Handler is an asset
Grand River Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and accessibility accommodations are available upon request.
Online at www.grandriverpersonnel.ca (click the button to the right)
- Or E-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- OR apply in person please come into our office 842 Victoria Street North, Unit #16, Kitchener
We accept registrations from 9:00am 4:00pm. Please bring with you 1 piece of photo ID, proof of your SIN# and your current resume. Please allow to be here for 1.5 2 hours during this time you will receive a personal interview with one of our amazing recruiters and we can share with you all of our wonderful job opportunities.
Get ready to start work NOW!! We are looking forward to working with you.
Join us on: