On behalf of our client in Waterloo, we are looking for an experienced Maintenance Manager to prioritize maintenance needs, organize and set-up maintenance projects, provide direction to the team and to implement a PM program for their new, expanding facility!
If you have 10 years of experience in maintenance in manufacturing, energy and passion, excellent organizational skills and superior communications skills, then we want YOU!
APPLY TODAY and be the recipient of an excellent compensation package including hourly rate of $37.50/hour plus overtime, excellent benefits with dental, vision, EHC, paid vacation and time off, wellness programs, on-site parking and casual dress code.
- Allocate workload and supervise staff (maintenance technicians, industrial millwrights, electrical technicians etc.)
- Manage relationships with contractors and service providers.
- Monitor equipment components and inventory of replacement parts – generate and place orders when necessary.
- Monitor electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical systems of facilities to ensure functionality.
- Plan and oversee all repair and installation activities.
- Maintain maintenance logs and report on daily activities.
- Ensure that machinery and equipment are fit for purpose and to provide proactive support/solutions when required.
- Ensure health and safety policies are complied with.
- 10+ years’ experience in a maintenance management role.
- Strong knowledge of engineering concepts, including electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical systems.
- Ability to keep track of and report maintenance activities in an effective manner.
- Experience in planning maintenance operations and projects.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – both written and verbal.
- Excellent leadership and management skills – prior experience managing teams.
- Outstanding organizational and scheduling abilities.
- Competent in problem solving, team building, planning and decision making.
- Valid G-Class Driving License.
- Experience with Automated Production Lines.
- Experience in an ISO Environment.
- Ability to work a 40 hour work week with the flexibility to be available on off hours as needed for emergency and maintenance situations
- Ability to stand, walk, lift, and perform the physical aspects of the job.
If you have the skills and experience listed above, send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Grand River Personnel is committed to promoting accessibility for Ontarians with disabilities and complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and makes accommodations available for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. When an applicant for employment is chosen to participate in an assessment and/or the selection process, reasonable accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.