Our client in Kitchener is in search of an experienced mailing machine operator to work in their recognised printing facility!
Monday-Thursday: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Friday: 8:30 am – 3:00 pm
- Reading job tickets and responding to deadlines
- Measuring, reading, and interpreting work orders
- All mailing functions
- Performing visual inspections, and quality monitoring
- Working safely, and complying with company policies
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Must demonstrate the willingness to learn
- Good problem solver, and precise attention to detail
- Previous experience in a printing facility will be an asset
- Must be able to do heavy lifting (up to 50 lbs)
- Must be organized and reliable
- Excellent attendance and hand-eye coordination
- Ability to work in a fast paced learning environment
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION:
PLEASE come into our office at 842 Victoria Street North, Unit #16, Kitchener. We accept registrations from 8:30 am – 3:00 pm. Please bring with you 1 piece of photo ID, proof of your SIN# and your current resume. Please allow to be here for 1.5 – 2 hours during which time you will receive a personal interview with one of our amazing recruiters and we can share with you all of our wonderful job opportunities.
OR APPLY: Online at: www.grandriverpersonnel.ca
OR E-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
OR Call: 519-576-0920
Grand River Personnel is committed to promoting accessibility for Ontarians with disabilities and complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and makes accommodations available for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. When an applicant for employment is chosen to participate in an assessment and/or the selection process, reasonable accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.
Join us on: