Machine Operators NEEDED in Kitchener! (NIGHT SHIFT!)
We are searching for night shift machine operators to work with one of our amazing clients in Kitchener! The company is a local plastic factory specializing in injection moulding for products including; appliances, garden/lawn tools, grills, plumbing, musical instruments, and more!
The individual will be responsible for machine operating according to health and safety rules/regulations, performing quality checks, and performing other production related tasks. This opportunity has the potential to become permanent for the right candidate!
Nights – 11:00 pm – 7:00 am
Pay Rate: $14.25 per hour + 4% vacation pay on each pay cheque, paid weekly!
- Properly use equipment and materials to perform all production tasks.
- Inspect, trim and pack parts according to specifications.
- Follow all process instructions and procedures.
- Keep the machines running smoothly.
- Keep work area clean and organized.
- Clean work areas and equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to do medium lifting (up to 30 lbs).
- Must adhere to health and safety procedures.
- CSA approved footwear is a must.
Does this sound like you?
Please apply by submitting your email to the address listed below!
EMAIL your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
**PLEASE NOTE: In light of current concerns about COVID-19, and for the safety of our employees in the office, if you currently have any flu/ cold-like symptoms, we request that you DO NOT come to our office. We are doing registrations on an as-needed basis by appointment ONLY. Please call our office if you have any questions.
Have any questions?
Call our office: 519-576-0920!
Grand River Personnel is committed to promoting accessibility for Ontarians with disabilities and complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and makes accommodations available for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. When an applicant for employment is chosen to participate in an assessment and/or the selection process, reasonable accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.
Join us on: