Machine Operators NEEDED in Kitchener!
On behalf of one our clients in Kitchener, Grand River Personnel is looking for hard working full-time general labourers and machine operators to join their team!
The machine operators/general labourers will be responsible to manufacture quality products and have an understanding of industry standards and regulations in order to safely and efficiently operate the machinery. This opportunity has the potential to become permanent for the right candidate! If you are looking to build a long-term career with a great local company that has amazing opportunities, then this might be the fit for you!
SHIFT A – Friday-Sunday 6:00 pm – 6:00 am
SHIFT B- Friday – Sunday 6:00 am – 6:00 pm
Pay Rate: $16.00/hr plus 4% vacation pay on each cheque! Paid weekly.
- Read and understand work orders and follow instructions
- Operate molding machines, drill presses, assembly fixtures
- Weigh manufactured products to specific quantities using calibrated scales
- Maintain quality and quantity with high standards
- Inspect parts and ensure they meet production and machine requirements
- Conduct quality checks
- Adhere to company manufacturing practices –including health and safety, uniform, and other policy requirements.
- Other duties as assigned
- Prepare and stage material for molding process
- Strong math and analytical skills for mixing product percentages
- Must be capable of standing for long periods of time (8-12 hours on feet).
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment .
- Clean criminal record is required.
- CSA approved safety boots are required.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication is required.
- Must be comfortable with heavy lifting (up to 50 lbs).
- Previous experience within an industrial environment is considered an asset.
Does this sound like you?
Please apply by submitting your email to the address listed below!
EMAIL your current resume to email@example.com
**PLEASE NOTE: In light of current concerns about COVID-19, and for the safety of our employees in the office, if you currently have any flu/ cold-like symptoms, we request that you DO NOT come to our office. We are doing registrations on an as-needed basis by appointment ONLY. Please call our office if you have any questions.
Have any questions?
Call our office: 519-576-0920!
Grand River Personnel is committed to promoting accessibility for Ontarians with disabilities and complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and makes accommodations available for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. When an applicant for employment is chosen to participate in an assessment and/or the selection process, reasonable accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.
Join us on: