Our client in Kitchener is looking for Machine Operators for night shift. This is a temporary to permanent position for the right person.
Salary: $15.90 per hour 4% vacation pay on each pay cheque
Shift: Afternoon Shift: 3:30pm to 11:30pm and Night Shift: 11:30 p.m. – 7:30 a.m.(Sunday –Thursday)
- Ensuring continuous production, optimizing machine output by meeting the required line speeds while maintaining quality of product
- Scheduling product runs and informing appropriate team members of daily production schedules to complete orders accurately and on time
- Reacting promptly to problems with the machine or production delays and resolving issues quickly and efficiently
- Keeping machines running smoothly is main priority and ensuring that everyone is working together as a team
- Properly use equipment and materials to perform all production tasks
- Follow all process instructions, procedures and formulas to ensure all final specifications are met; provide accurate recordkeeping of lot codes, batches, and required data
- Keep work area clean and organized
- Clean work areas and equipment
- Good communication skills to deliver valuable teamwork
We accept registrations from 9:00am – 4:00pm. Please bring with you 1 piece of photo ID, proof of your SIN# and your current resume. Please allow to be here for 1.5 – 2 hours during this time you will receive a personal interview with one of our amazing recruiters and we can share with you all of our wonderful job opportunities.
Get ready to start work NOW!! We are looking forward to working with you.
Online at www.grandriverpersonnel.ca
E-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Grand River Personnel is committed to promoting accessibility for Ontarians with disabilities and complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and makes accommodations available for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. When an applicant for employment is chosen to participate in an assessment and/or the selection process, reasonable accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.
Join us on: