A well established printing company in Kitchener is looking for a machine operator. Prior experience working in Bindery area operating machines and working knowledge of set up, adjustment, procedures, capabilities and limitations of equipment used to fold printed material to complete finished products.
Shift: Afternoons – 4:00pm-2:00am (Monday to Thursday)
Salary: $15.00 per hour 4% vacation pay on each pay
- Assist with various printing machines for printed materials
- May be required to create samples for clients and management on an as needs basis
- Reading comprehension required for job tickets and information needed to perform job to written specifications
- Work in a fast paced environment, and be able to prioritize job orders
- Clean and maintain work area for optimal cleanliness and efficiency
- Be able to hand assemble, bind and sort the printed materials to specification
- Be able to speak with and share information and production issues with Supervisors
- Be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Must be able to stand for up to 10 hours per day
- Be able to troubleshoot problems
- Must have dexterity and hand-eye coordination
- Compliance with all Health and Safety policies and OHSA Guidelines
- Must have CSA approved footwear
We offer many ways to Apply!
To apply to this position PLEASE come into our office 842 Victoria Street North, Unit #16, Kitchener
We accept registrations from 9:00am – 4:00pm. Please bring with you 1 piece of photo ID, proof of your SIN# and your current resume. Please allow to be here for 1.5 – 2 hours during this time you will receive a personal interview with one of our amazing recruiters and we can share with you all of our wonderful job opportunities.
Grand River Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and accessibility accommodations are available upon request.
Get ready to start work NOW!! We are looking forward to working with you.
Online at www.grandriverpersonnel.ca
E-mail your resume to email@example.com
Join us on: