Our client in Kitchener is looking for Machine Operators for the NIGHT shift. This is a temporary to permanent position for the right person.
Salary: $14.00 per hour 4% vacation pay on each pay cheque
Shift: Nights – 11:00 pm – 7:00 am
- Keeping machines running smoothly is the main priority
- Inspect, trim and pack parts
- Properly use equipment and materials to perform all production tasks
- Follow all process instructions and procedures
- Keep work area clean and organized
- Clean work areas and equipment
- Good communication skills to deliver valuable teamwork
We accept registrations from 8:30 am – 3:30 pm. Please bring with you 1 piece of photo ID, proof of your SIN# and your current resume. Please allow to be here for 1.5 – 2 hours during this time you will receive a personal interview with one of our amazing recruiters and we can share with you all of our wonderful job opportunities.
Get ready to start work NOW!! We are looking forward to working with you.
Online at www.grandriverpersonnel.ca
E-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Grand River Personnel is committed to promoting accessibility for Ontarians with disabilities and complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and makes accommodations available for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. When an applicant for employment is chosen to participate in an assessment and/or the selection process, reasonable accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.
Join us on: