Work for one of Canada’s leading global manufacturing company! Our client in Guelph is looking for Full-time Machine Operators.
- Working on the line you will machine parts and perform quality checks in a timely manner.
- Ability to lift up to 20-25 lbs
- Responsible for daily cleaning of work areas and equipment
- Previous Manufacturing experience is an asset
- Ability to work all rotating shifts
- Ability to work overtime as required
- Must be willing to learn
- Work independently and as part of a team
(Rotating every 2 weeks) Choice of picking either of the following combination:
|Days||6:30 am- 2:30 pm||7:00 am- 3:00 pm|
|Afternoons||2:30 pm- 10:30 pm||3:00 pm- 11:00 pm|
|Nights||10:30 pm- 6:30 am||11:00 pm- 7:00 am|
Wage: $15.00/hr + Shift premiums up to $0.75/hr
Why work here?
- Opportunities to grow your career
- Community based outreach supporting both local and global initiatives and charities
- Social committees and sports teams
- Discounts for local vendors and events, including auto supplier discounts
Apply in person between 8:30-3:30pm at Grand River Personnel: 842 Victoria Street N, Unit # 16 Kitchener
**Please bring with you 2 pieces of photo ID for your background record check and your current resume.**
OR: Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
OR: Apply online at www.grandriverpersonnel.ca
OR: Call 519-576-0920
Grand River Personnel is committed to promoting accessibility for Ontarians with disabilities and complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and makes accommodations available for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. When an applicant for employment is chosen to participate in an assessment and/or the selection process, reasonable accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.