Our client in Waterloo is looking for experienced Machine Operators for the day and afternoon shifts. They offer an abundance of opportunities to grow with the Company.
This position requires a minimum grade 12 education with machine operating certificates as an asset. Experience as a Grinder Operator with excellent problem solving skills to keep machines running with maximum outputs as well as good attention to detail for precision. The most important aspect of this job is being able to utilize measuring devices such as a micrometer to ensure quality parts are produced.
If you are dedicated and reliable, this is the position for you! Resumes will be sent directly to the client as this is a direct hire position.
Salary: $14.50 (.50 shift premium for afternoons)
1) Set up and operate grinding or polishing machines to grind metal pieces such as dies, parts and tools
2) Utilize micrometers, calipers, and preset gauges
3) Communicate effectively with the Quality department to ensure consistent application of quality requirements. Ensure all aspects of the Quality Assurance System are followed.
4) Collect and inspect random samples during runs to identify any necessary adjustments based on texture and size
5) Maintain machinery and change worn grinding wheels when necessary
If you’re looking for a job with an AMAZING company, then don’t delay. Call Grand River Personnel today!
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION:
PLEASE come into our office at 842 Victoria Street North, Unit #16, Kitchener. We accept registrations from 9:00am – 4:00pm. Please bring with you 1 piece of photo ID, proof of your SIN# and your current resume. Please allow to be here for 1.5 – 2 hours during this time you will receive a personal interview with one of our amazing recruiters and we can share with you all of our wonderful job opportunities.
OR APPLY: Online at: www.grandriverpersonnel.ca
OR E-mail your resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
OR Call: 519-576-0920
Grand River Personnel is committed to promoting accessibility for Ontarians with disabilities and complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and makes accommodations available for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. When an applicant for employment is chosen to participate in an assessment and/or the selection process, reasonable accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.
Join us on: