We are currently recruiting Line Operators for our client in Waterloo.
- Line operators needed to operate single or multi-function machines to process battered and breaded frozen food products.
- Need to provide leadership and training to staff, and troubleshoot minor machine problems and breakdowns.
- Will work under the direct supervision of a Production Supervisor.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detailed oriented
- Strong leadership skills
- Mechanically inclined
- Able to do heavy repetitive lifting over 50lbs
- Able to work in a cold environment, standing long periods, kneeling, crouching crawling
- Able to work with raw food including meats/seafood
- Must have 1 year experience in food processing
Shift: 2:30 pm – 11:00/12:00 pm (varies)
Pay Rate: $15.93 to $17.85 depending on experience
Strong Chance of Permanent Hire!!!
If you’re looking for a job with an AWARD WINNING COMPANY, don’t delay, call Grand River Personnel today!
Apply in person between 8:30-3:30pm at Grand River Personnel: 842 Victoria Street N, Unit # 16 Kitchener
**Please bring with you 1 piece of photo ID, proof of your SIN# and your current resume.
OR: Apply online at www.grandriverpersonnel.ca
OR: Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org