Are you a LICENSED 442A ELECTRICIAN (or 309A) looking for a great manufacturing plant to work for? If yes, please send us your resume! We have multiple shifts available including days, afternoons, and rotations.
- Licensed electrician 442A (or 309A).
- Technical school training and completion (or near completion) of the apprenticeship program.
- Experience in a manufacturing plant is an asset.
- CNC and automation experience a definite asset.
- Minimum 2 years of experience.
- Able to read schematic drawings in order to troubleshoot and repair equipment.
- Able to troubleshoot and determine resolutions when encountering malfunctions in equipment.
If you would like to learn more about our opportunities, please send your resume to: email@example.com