Our client, a successful automotive manufacturing facility, is looking for a Licensed Millwright (Fully Skilled, Cof Q Ticketed).
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the candidate will perform maintenance and repair services of the facility systems including mechanical, electrical, and building systems. The primary emphasis of this role is to perform a variety of maintenance tasks with minimal supervision.
- Establish and maintain maintenance standards and develop and recommend maintenance programs
- Install new equipment, using outside services if required
- Maintain the equipment and facility through preventive/predictive maintenance program
- Consult the work orders and personal log book for jobs to be done
- Keep equipment and facility in working condition for maximum uptime
- High School diploma, or equivalent
- Fully skilled in one or more trades (433A Millwright preferred)
- Two or more years of experience
- Basic welding skills
- Knowledgeable in different controls (i.e. Fanuc, Siemens)
- Advanced knowledge in troubleshooting servo motors, drivers, encoders etc.
- Able to read and understand all codes and regulations
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to perform tasks independently under general direction
- Ability to supervise and train apprentices and maintenance labourers
- Ability to work all rotating shifts
- Ability to work overtime as required
THIS EMPLOYER OFFERS:
- Excellent benefits plan
- Pension Plan and RRSP
- Reimbursement of all licensing fees
- Quarterly bonuses
- Discounts at many local establishments
- And much more!
If you would like to be a part of this team, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org