Our client in Kitchener-Waterloo, is looking for an motivated, professional individual to join their law firm in a permanent Receptionist role!
As a receptionist you will be the first point of contact for the firm and will provide administrative support to Lawyers and Legal Assistants in the office.
- Answer and direct any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed.
- Book boardrooms for clients and complete meeting preparations.
- Assist Lawyers and Assistants when needed (photocopying, binding, sending faxes, scanning documents etc.).
- Receive, sort and send daily mail/deliveries/couriers.
- Order and stock office supplies.
- Ensure common areas (kitchen, photocopy rooms) are kept clean on a daily basis.
- Update library resources.
- Open files and assist with paper and electronic filing.
- Close and send files to Toronto office.
- Other office duties as required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Solid communication skills, both written and verbal
- Professional demeanour, with energy and enthusiasm for the business
- Welcoming attitude and the desire to genuinely help the people that you interact with
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and the desire to learn
- Legal Administration Diploma would be an asset.
- 1- 4 years experience in similar role.
Excellent compensation package including benefits, RSP’s and salary between 30-40K.
If you are an energetic, enthusiastic and professional individual and you are interested in this role, please send your resume immediately to: email@example.com