One of our amazing clients in Cambridge is looking for a detail-oriented and self-motivated laser operator to join their team! The company is a recognised manufacturing facility for stainless steel automotive accessories.
- Downloading CNC programs from a floppy disc or the network into the machine controller,
- Load raw material on to the machine table using an overhead crane,
- Selecting the proper “cutting conditions” (feed rate, power, gas pressure etc.).
- After the machine has run through, responsible for removing the cut-out parts
- Running a file over the part to ensure there are no burs and then stacking them neatly on a table
- Able to work with computers and computer programs including ERP system
- Be able to interpret drawings and read work orders and part numbers (alpha and numeric)
Days: 8:00 am – 4:30 pm, Monday – Friday
Afternoons: 4:30pm – 3:00am Monday – Thursday. (MUST be willing to train on DAYS (8:00 am – 4:30 pm, Monday – Friday)
Days: $16.50 hourly + 4% vacation pay on each cheque!
Afternoons: $16.50 hourly +1$ shift premium+ 4% vacation pay on each cheque!
- Heavy lifting (50 lbs)
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience working with computers
- Excelled verbal and written communication
- 6 Months – 1 Year working with CNC required
EMAIL your current resume to email@example.com
OR Drop off your current resume at our office!
We are located at 842 Victoria Street North, Kitchener (Unit 16 located on the corner of the building) Please bring with you 1 piece of photo ID , proof of your SIN, any valid work permits/certifications, as well as your current resume.
Please Note: Resumes will be accepted from 8:30 AM – 3:30 PM.
Have any questions?
Call our office: 519-576-0920!
Grand River Personnel is committed to promoting accessibility for Ontarians with disabilities and complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and makes accommodations available for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. When an applicant for employment is chosen to participate in an assessment and/or the selection process, reasonable accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.
Join us on: