General Labourers NEEDED in Kitchener (Printing Company)!
Grand River Personnel is looking for a self -motivated individuals to work with one of our amazing clients! The company is a local printing company here in Kitchener that specializes in both digital, as well as sheet-fed printing. They are currently looking for full time general labourers on the DAY SHIFT!
Shift: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm Monday – Friday.
Start Date: January 8th, 2020
Pay Rate: $14.50hourly + 4% vacation pay added to each cheque! Paid weekly.
- Assisting with general cleanliness in and around the office.
- Cleaning Bathrooms -including toilets, sinks, floors, etc.
- Floor Maintenance: Sweeping, Mopping, etc.
- Ensuring that the production area is kept clean.
- Regularly taking out all garbage.
- Assiting with other duties as required.
- Self motivated and capable of working with minimal supervision.
- Must be willing to learn and assist in all required areas.
- Heavy lifting may be required – up to 50 lbs.
- Cleaning experience is required.
- Experience working in a manufacturing facility considered an asset- you will be responsible for cleaning the offices as well as the production area.
- Important: The janitor will be responsible for general janitorial duties at both of the company’s facilities – meaning reliable transportation and a valid drivers licence will be required.
Does this sound like you? If you’re looking for a job with an AMAZING company, then don’t delay. You could start work right away!!
**PLEASE NOTE: In light of current concerns about COVID-19, and for the safety of our employees in the office, if you currently have any flu/ cold-like symptoms, we request that you DO NOT come to our office. We are doing registrations on an as-needed basis by appointment ONLY. Please call our office if you have any questions.
We are located at 842 Victoria Street North, Kitchener (Unit 16 located on the corner of the building) Please bring with you 1 piece of photo ID , proof of your SIN, any valid work permits/certifications, as well as your current resume.
Please Note: Resumes will be accepted from 8:30 AM – 3:30 PM.
Have any questions?
Call our office: 519-576-0920!
Grand River Personnel is committed to promoting accessibility for Ontarians with disabilities and complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and makes accommodations available for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. When an applicant for employment is chosen to participate in an assessment and/or the selection process, reasonable accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.
Join us on: