Our client in the Cambridge area is looking for an Inside Sales Rep with some experience in Health and Safety to join their team in a permanent role!
- Receive outside calls from customers regarding orders for product
- Gather information from customers regarding their specific needs for their product order
- Prepare quote for the client based on their product specifications
- Send quotes out to the clients in a timely fashion and make adjustments as requested
- Enter order details into Excel and Quickbooks
- Track customer orders and follow-up on completion and delivery
- Ensure that all personnel have been through safety orientation and safe working procedures have been reviewed and observed
- Perform job inspections for both in house and outside contractors
- Maintain awareness of all changes to the Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations , Ministry of the Environment Regulations, Workplace Safety Insurance Act Rules and Regulations , Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and ensure that they are complied with
- Perform job site safety compliance inspections including hazard analysis, safe work procedures, written reports and recommendations.
- Responsible for monitoring adherence to company safety program by all employees and subcontractors
- Research, plan, organize and conduct training programs for supervisors and employees, with regard to all safety concerns and any workplace specific needs
- Ensure timely completion of accident/injury reporting
- Maintain and update records and procedures as required
- Maintain compliance with previous M.O.L Inspection reports
- Respond in a timely fashion to concerns of employees etc.
- Order janitorial & shop supplies as required
- Occasional various shop tasks as required
Qualifications and Experience:
- Previous experience with inside sales and recording order specifications
- Previous experience calculating costs pertaining to product orders and order entry
- Good math skills required in order to complete sales quotes
- Familiarity with QuickBooks and AutoCAD an asset
- Good work ethic and a desire to learn on an ongoing basis are required
- Knowledge of the Occupational Health & Safety Act and Regulations.
- Knowledge of Ministry of the Environment Regulations and Standards
- Knowledge of the Workplace Safety & Insurance Act
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office and related programs
- Ability to research and obtain required information
- Working towards certification, or already certified, under the Occupational Health & Safety Act/Regulations is preferred.
This is a permanent role for the right person! Hourly rate between $20-22.00/hour with company benefits!
Send your resume to email@example.com