Are you a LICENSED MILLWRIGHT looking to join a busy and growing company? Our client is an automotive manufacturing plant and they are looking to hire skilled, safety-conscious Millwrights.
The successful candidates will perform maintenance and repair services of the facility including mechanical, electrical, and building systems. The primary emphasis of this role is to perform a variety of maintenance tasks with minimal supervision.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Troubleshooting and performing repairs to hydraulic, pneumatic, and automated machinery as per Work Orders;
- Safely performing all preventative and predictive maintenance on scheduled machinery to meet established deadlines and recommending areas for improvement;
- Maintaining machinery to required code and approved PSR sign offs;
- Installing machinery and equipment according to prescribed layout or blueprints;
- Identifying and participating in continuous improvement opportunities such as machine design and process redevelopment on an on-going basis; and
- Abiding by all company and safety guidelines.
- Licensed Millwright, Tool and Die Maker, or Machine Tool Builder and Integrator (MTBI)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in manufacturing, preferably automotive
- Ability to interpret blueprints and mechanical drawings
- Practical knowledge and experience in preventative and predictive maintenance procedures
- Working knowledge of servo systems, hydraulic and pneumatic machinery and componentry
- Ability to use sound judgment and problem solving skills to troubleshoot machinery and robotics
- Exposure to non-engineered equipment, custom machine building or experience working with tube bending machinery is an asset
- Experience with machining and welding of jigs and fixtures is an asset
- Straight Afternoons = Monday to Friday, 2:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- Straight Nights = Sunday to Thursday, 10:00 pm – 6:00 am
- Weekends = Friday to Sunday, 6:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Continental Shifts
This is a great opportunity for an immediate full-time placement! If you would like to be a part of this growing team, please send your resume to: email@example.com. Please indicate which shift you would prefer.