Are you a LICENSED MILLWRIGHT looking to grow in your career? We have clients looking to hire skilled, safety-conscious Millwrights to join their Teams. Many shifts available, including days, afternoons, nights, and rotation shifts.
- Troubleshooting and performing repairs to hydraulic, pneumatic, and automated machinery;
- Safely performing all preventative and predictive maintenance on scheduled machinery and recommending areas for improvement;
- Maintaining machinery to required codes;
- Installing machinery and equipment according to prescribed layouts or blueprints;
- Identifying and participating in continuous improvement opportunities such as machine design and process redevelopment on an on-going basis; and
- Abiding by all company and safety guidelines.
- Licensed Millwright, Tool and Die Maker, or Machine Tool Builder and Integrator (MTBI)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in manufacturing, automotive experience a definite asset
- Ability to interpret blueprints and mechanical drawings
- Practical knowledge and experience in preventative and predictive maintenance procedures
- Ability to use sound judgment and problem solving skills to troubleshoot machinery and robotics
- Experience with machining and welding of jigs and fixtures is an asset
This is a great opportunity for immediate full-time placement! Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please indicate which shift you are applying for!