Our client in the Waterloo area, is looking for a Human Resources Generalist with payroll experience to join their team on a permanent basis!
Working within the Human Resources Department, the HR Generalist supports the HR Manager in various administrative duties with primary responsibilities in the areas of payroll, benefits all other Human Resources Generalist responsibilities as required.
Job Responsibility Areas:
- Process weekly payroll for all employees, salary and hourly with the use of in-house payroll system and Kronos, time and attendance
- Calculates and tracks vacation time and pay.
- Enrolls new employees in health benefit plan and updates employee changes.
- Answer enquiries from employees in regards to such items as pay, vacation, benefits.
- Involvement in and responsible for updating and training of policies and procedures
- Participate in Health and Safety and H&S Committee
- Participates in Production Meetings
- Responsible for all temporary production staffing needs
- WSIB reporting and preparation of Modified Work Agreements.
- Co-ordinates performance review process for all employees.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience within a Human Resources department and with full-cycle payroll
- Solid understanding of payroll legislation and ESA as it relates to payroll
- Experience with payroll software as well as timekeeping software; Kronos an asset
- Certificate in Payroll (CPA) would be an asset
- Experience in Human Resources responsibilities such as policies, health and safety, recruitment, WSIB
- Professional, courteous and pleasant demeanour to deal with all levels of employees
- Microsoft office proficiency – word/excel
- Diploma in Human Resources an asset
- Ability to work well independently but still a strong team-player
Excellent compensation and benefits package! Salary based on skills and experience.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org