Our client, a well-established company located in Guelph, is looking for an HR/PAYROLL ADMINISTRATOR to join their busy Human Resources team.
Reporting to the Director of Human Resources, you will work closely with all areas of the organization and provide exceptional attention to detail in this critical role.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FOLLOWING:
- Compiling and processing timecards, regional pay, expense reports, and time-off records use Ceridian (Dayforce)
- Administering bi-weekly payrolls, including entries into the General Ledger
- Preparing associated reports
- Reconciling withholding accounts
- Preparing month-end information
- Managing Vacation & Time Off Accrual
- Tracking Bonus Plan
- Administration of Group Insurance
- Preparing and processing all hiring and termination information and forms
- Coordinating vacation and time off coverage requests
- Responding to employee and management inquiries, ensuring confidentiality is kept at all time
HERE’S WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE ROLE:
- College diploma in Business Administration, Human Resources, or a related discipline
- 3-5 years’ relevant work experience
- Proficient with payroll software (Ceridian experience preferred)
- Preference will be given to candidates with Payroll certification and/or HR designation
AND THIS IS WHAT YOU HAVE TO OFFER:
- Ability to stay current with applicable legislation and apply necessary updates to internal processes while keeping the Executive Team informed of changes
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Effective time management skills
- Data entry accuracy
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook) – strong in Excel
- Sound knowledge of standard office procedures, and the ability to adhere to existing company administrative policies and procedures
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills and the ability to maintain good public relations both within and outside the organization
- Attentiveness to detail
- Able to work extended hours as requested, or as required, to meet the job demands
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BEING CONSIDERED, PLEASE SEND US YOUR APPLICATION!
Please include a Cover Letter with your resume to let us know why you feel you would be a great fit for this role. Please provide your salary expectation with your application.
Send your Cover Letter and Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org