Our client, a busy automotive manufacturing plant in the Cambridge area, is looking for an experienced HEALTH & SAFETY SPECIALIST to update and maintain their Health & Safety Program.
The HR department will depend on your assistance in a number of important functions such as:
- Complete review and update of Health & Safety Program,
- Management of entire H&S Program for 700+ employees on multiple shifts,
- WSIB Claims Management,
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Claims Management, and
- Health & Safety Reporting.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human & Safety, or related discipline
- 5+ years’ of proven experience in Health & Safety in the automotive manufacturing industry
- Expertise in policies and procedures
- Strong knowledge of health and safety processes
- Understanding of health & safety best practices and current regulations
- Sound judgment and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and people skills
RESUME & COVER LETTER
If you are interested in this opportunity and have the desire to join a company where you can grow, please send your resume and cover letter describing why you are a fit for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates who provide a Cover Letter will be given priority screening.