Grand River Personnel, In partnership with Chicopee Ski and Summer Resort is hiring a guest services supervisor!
Our Mission: Offer unique and memorable experiences through fun-filled programs, activities and events!
Job Summary: This individual will be required to assist with recruiting, training, leading and developing teams to run the daily operations.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Demonstrate a hands-on leadership role.
• Required to implement all policies and procedures.
• Responsible for hiring, training, scheduling, discipline and supervision of all Guest Service staff.
• Responsible for maintaining all Guest Service records.
• Coordinating the needs of Guest Services with the Manager, Guest Services.
• Required to be punctual and adhere to any uniform requirements of the position.
• Required to keep an ongoing inventory of equipment and supplies.
• Communicate job expectations, enforce policies and procedures and proper performance management.
• Ensure customer satisfaction.
• Motivate team through product knowledge training and on the job training.
• Responsible for opening and closing Guest Services for daily events and business.
• Required to complete daily reports and balance sheets.
• Required to perform front line guest services, phone reception duties and respond to emails.
• Required to assist in other departments as needed determined by the demand of operations.
• Maintain an organized, clean and safe work environment.
• May be approached to become an active member of the Health and Safety Committee.
• Previous customer service experience required.
• Retail experience is an asset.
• Passion for skiing or snowboarding is an asset.
• Computer literate.
• Experience with cash handling required.
• High level of sound and independent judgment, reasoning and discretion.
• Ability to work as part of a team and independently.
• Takes pride in their work.
• Guest/customer oriented.
• Previous experience with supervising teams required.
• A willingness to be a continuous learner.
• Able to repeatedly lift 6.8kg (15lbs) comfortably.
• Able to stand for extended periods of time.
• Able to communicate in a clear an concise manner; verbally, in writing and in person.
• Able to complete other physically demanding duties as required.
• You’re passionate about the recreation and hospitality industries and are eager to share that passion with others.
• You have strong people skills. You are approachable, a good listener, empathetic and able to handle highly volatile situations in a calm manner.
• You have flexibility in your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs.
• Ability to work weekends and weeknights and be available to cover shifts.
• You have to ability to produce, or may use our Human Resource platform to obtain, the following certificates: WHMIS 2015, Ladder Safety Training, Ontario Health & Safety Awareness Training (OHSA), Workplace Violence & Harassment Training (Bill 168 & 132), and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) Training.
• You have a current Vulnerable Sector Police Check.
EMAIL your current resume to email@example.com
Grand River Personnel is committed to promoting accessibility for Ontarians with disabilities and complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and makes accommodations available for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. When an applicant for employment is chosen to participate in an assessment and/or the selection process, reasonable accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.
Join us on: