Grand River Personnel, In partnership with Chicopee Ski and Summer Resort is hiring a guest experience coordinator to help coordinate school and group visits!
Our Mission: Offer unique and memorable experiences through fun-filled programs, activities and events!
Job Summary: This individual is responsible for executing all aspects of our school and group business; planning, booking, executing and following up, within our guidelines and procedures.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Ensure prompt and efficient correspondence with our clients, and on our prescribed timeline, verbally, in writing and in person.
• Complete all required documentation to ensure the visit runs smoothly.
• Required to meet and greet each group during their visit to process required tickets, complete necessary documentation and accept payment.
• Hours outside of group bookings will be spent in Guest Services.
• Required to assist in other departments as needed determined by the demand of operations (Guest Services during membership drives, seasonal start-up and seasonal shut-down).
• Maintain an organized, clean and safe work environment.
• May be approached to become an active member of the Health and Safety Committee.
• Previous sales experiences.
• High level of competency with computers. Most of the job will be done doing data entry, inputting spreadsheets, communication documents for entire organisation and collecting payments.
• High level of sound and independent judgement, reasoning and discretion.
• Ability to work as part of a team and independently.
• Takes pride in their work.
• Guest/Customer oriented.
• A willingness to be a continuous learner.
• Able to repeatedly lift 6.8kg (15lbs) comfortably.
• Able to communicate verbally in a clear and concise manner.
• Able to complete other physically demanding duties as required.
• You’re passionate about the recreation and hospitality industries and are eager to share that passion with others.
• You have strong people skills. You are approachable, a good listener, empathetic and able to handle highly volatile situations in a calm manner.
• You have flexibility in your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs.
• Ability to work weekends and weeknights and be available to cover shifts.
• You have the ability to produce, or may use our Human Resource platform to obtain, the following certificates: WHMIS 2015, Ladder Safety Training, Ontario Health & Safety Awareness Training (OHSA), Workplace Violence & Harassment Training (Bill 168 & 132) and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) Training.
• You have a current Vulnerable Sector Police Check
EMAIL your current resume to email@example.com
Grand River Personnel is committed to promoting accessibility for Ontarians with disabilities and complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and makes accommodations available for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. When an applicant for employment is chosen to participate in an assessment and/or the selection process, reasonable accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.
Join us on: