Grand River Personnel, In partnership with Chicopee Ski and Summer Resort is hiring a guest experience coordinator to help coordinate large events/weddings!
Our Mission: Offer unique and memorable experiences through fun-filled programs, activities and events!
Job Summary: This individual is responsible for executing all aspects of our wedding and event business; planning, booking, executing and following up, within our guidelines and procedures.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Ensure prompt and efficient correspondence with our clients, and on our prescribed timeline.
• Complete all required documentation to ensure the events runs smoothly.
• Meet with our guests to coordinate their full event and document all details.
• Set up, work and tear down all events.
• Assist with full service of food and beverage products.
• Assist with negotiation and coordination of outside vendors and suppliers.
• Will work non-event hours in Guest Services.
• Required to assist in other departments as needed determined by the demand of operations (Guest Services during membership drives, seasonal start-up and seasonal shut-down).
• Maintain an organized, clean and safe work environment.
• May be approached to become an active member of the Health and Safety Committee.
• Previous sales experience.
• Previous event experience.
• Computer literate.
• High level of sound and independent judgment, reasoning and discretion.
• Ability to work as part of a team and independently.
• Takes pride in their work.
• Guest/Customer oriented.
• A willingness to be a continuous learner.
• Able to repeatedly lift 22.7kg (50lbs) comfortably.
• Able to communicate verbally in a clear and concise manner.
• Able to complete other physically demanding duties as required.
• You’re passionate about the recreation and hospitality industries and are eager to share that passion with others.
• You have strong people skills. You are approachable, a good listener, empathetic and able to handle highly volatile situations in a calm manner.
• You have flexibility in your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs.
• Ability to work weekends and weeknights and be available to cover shifts.
• You have the ability to produce, or may use our Human Resource platform to obtain, the following certificates: WHMIS 2015, Ladder Safety Training, Ontario Health & Safety Awareness Training (OHSA), Workplace Violence & Harassment Training (Bill 168 & 132) and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) Training, Smart Serve Certificate and Safe Food Handling Certificate.
• You have a current Vulnerable Sector Police Check.
EMAIL your current resume to email@example.com
Grand River Personnel is committed to promoting accessibility for Ontarians with disabilities and complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and makes accommodations available for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. When an applicant for employment is chosen to participate in an assessment and/or the selection process, reasonable accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.
Join us on: