Grand River Personnel is looking for hard working employees to work as a Grinder/Polisher for our client in Cambridge.
JOB TITLE: Grinder/Polisher
Shift: Days – 7:00 am – 3:30 pm
Salary: $15/hr + 4% vacation paid weekly
Responsible for ensuring quality parts are ground and polished in a timely manner to customer satisfaction.
KNOWLEDGE AND REQUIREMENTS
- Completion of high school and or equivalent experience
- Previous experience with grinding and buffing
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Attention to detail and accuracy essential.
- Able to read work orders and part numbers (alpha and numeric)
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Must interpret technical drawings within the metal manufacturing industry.
- Read and interpret work orders
- Operate metal cleaning equipment such as grinders, deburrers and sanders to remove excess welds, rust, scale and other material from surfaces of metal parts, castings and other metal products
- Cut, grind or chip excess metal from metal products using hand tools.
- Polish metal products to mirror finish
- Any other job related duties as directed by Production Supervisor.
- Compliance to all company policies, procedures and work instructions including working safely and keeping a safe work area for all employees. Reporting unsafe conditions and personal injuries they receive at work to their Supervisor/Manager.
PLEASE come into our office at 842 Victoria Street North, Unit #16, Kitchener. We accept registrations from 8:30 am – 3:30 pm. Please bring with you 1 piece of photo ID, proof of your SIN# and your current resume. Please allow to be here for 1.5 – 2 hours during which time you will receive a personal interview with one of our amazing recruiters and we can share with you all of our wonderful job opportunities.
OR APPLY: Online at: www.grandriverpersonnel.ca
OR E-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
OR Call: 519-576-0920
Grand River Personnel is committed to promoting accessibility for Ontarians with disabilities and complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and makes accommodations available for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. When an applicant for employment is chosen to participate in an assessment and/or the selection process, reasonable accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.
Join us on: