Grand River Personnel is looking for hard working employees to work as a Grinder/Polisher for our client in Kitchener.
JOB TITLE: GRINDER / POLISHER
Days: 7 am – 3 pm
Afternoons: 3 pm – 11 pm
Nights: 11 pm – 7 am
- Completion of high school or equivalent experience.
- Previous experience working in the automotive industry an asset.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Ability to problem solve, and think of creative ideas to solve problems.
- Ability to handle and ensure parts is kept in good condition.
- Read and understand technical drawings.
- To ensure that parts are not damaged as they are created.
- To work with others to ensure that demands for parts are met.
- To follow written instructions and technical drawings to polish parts to required specifications.
- Compliance to all company policies, procedures and work instructions including working safely and keeping a safe work area for all employees. Reporting unsafe conditions and personal injuries they receive at work to their Supervisor/Manager.
To apply for the above position:
PLEASE come into our office 842 Victoria Street North, Unit #16, Kitchener
We accept registrations from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm. Please bring with you 1 piece of photo ID, proof of your SIN# and your current resume. Please allow to be here for 1.5 – 2 hours during this time you will receive a personal interview with one of our amazing recruiters and we can share with you all of our wonderful job opportunities.
OR APPLY: Online at: www.grandriverpersonnel.ca
OR E-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
OR Call: 519-576-0920
Grand River Personnel is committed to promoting accessibility for Ontarians with disabilities and complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and makes accommodations available for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. When an applicant for employment is chosen to participate in an assessment and/or the selection process, reasonable accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.
Join us on: