Are you a wildly creative graphic design guru? Do you have a proven track record for designing compelling marketing materials and campaigns that pull people in? If yes then you’ll be a great fit for this team!
Our client, an energetic and engaging company located in Guelph, is looking for a GRAPHIC DESIGNER to add to their Marketing Team – and that could be you!
The role of the Graphic Designer is to design all marketing material for the organization by creating visual concepts, by hand or using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers. The role will develop the overall layout and production design for all materials.
YOU ARE ABLE TO DELIVER ON THE FOLLOWING KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the Design of all marketing materials for the organization including; direct mail, newspaper, posters, stationery, brochures, signage, online advertising, email marketing, POS collateral etc.
- Effectively managing the time required to complete the work according to deadlines
- Presenting and finalizing ideas and concepts as required
- Defining the business objectives and requirements of the project with the Sales and Marketing Manager
- Working as an integral part of the whole marketing team
- Liaising with external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality.
- Responsible for project management of certain marketing projects as assigned
YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS:
- Proven graphic designing experience, preferably from the healthcare/senior living industry
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry leading software
- Intermediate to High level of experience using Adobe Suite and specifically Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Highly proficient in all design aspects including web adverts
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
- Ability to think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Must submit a portfolio of design examples at first interview
In order to be considered for this position, please include the following with your application:
- Links to, or PDF samples of, at least 3 examples of your work.
- An answer to the following question: As the newest member of your Marketing Team, I will make an immediate impact by: _________________
- Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
NOTE! Applications MUST include the 3 elements outlined above in order to be considered for an interview!