Grand River Personnel is recruiting hard working associates for our client in Kitchener as printer helpers.
If you are looking to have a long-term career with a great local company that has amazing opportunities, then look no further.
Salary: $15.61/hour + 4% Vacation on each weekly pay
Shift: Continental rotating 12 hour shifts (Must be able to work days/nights)
- Entry-level position, on-the-job training
- You will be flat-packing boxes; other duties as assigned
- Previous experience in a similar field is an asset but NOT a requirement
- Continuous movement, ability to stand for long periods is required
- NO heavy-lifting involved
- Must NOT have any non-removable piercings
- Must NOT have any non-removable fake nails/polish
- CSA approved safety footwear is a MUST
Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent
Must have a clean criminal record
Must be flexible for 12 hour continental rotating shifts.
PLEASE come into our office at 842 Victoria Street North, Unit #16, Kitchener. We accept registrations from 8:30 am – 3:30 pm. Please bring with you 1 piece of photo ID, proof of your SIN# and your current resume. Please allow to be here for 1.5 – 2 hours during which time you will receive a personal interview with one of our amazing recruiters and we can share with you all of our wonderful job opportunities.
OR APPLY: Online at: www.grandriverpersonnel.ca
OR E-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
OR Call: 519-576-0920
Grand River Personnel is committed to promoting accessibility for Ontarians with disabilities and complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and makes accommodations available for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. When an applicant for employment is chosen to participate in an assessment and/or the selection process, reasonable accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.
Join us on: