General Labourers NEEDED at Industrial Bakery (KITCHENER)
We are looking for experienced and dedicated General Labourers to work in a Kitchener Industrial Bakery!
NIGHT SHIFT PACKAGERS
Shift: 11:30 pm – 7:30 am Sunday- Thursday * work is LIGHT and FAST PACED*
Pay rate: 16.25/hr +4 % vacation pay added to each cheque!
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. overhead, stand and/or walk for long periods
- Must be able to measure ingredients correctly (basic math and computer skills required)
- Oven/Sheeter Operators will be required to work in a hot environment
- Must be able to communicate well, follow work orders, recognize product codes, and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication is required.
- Previous experience in a bakery or food production is an asset
- Willingness to learn and open to being crossed trained
- Must have CSA approved safety footwear
- Start IMMEDIATELY
- 40 hours per week
- Located in Kitchener
- Temporary (could lead to permanent for the right candidates)
- Workplace is bus accessible (dependent on shift times)
- Weekly pay!
PLEASE NOTE: This is a full time, ongoing position. The client is looking for those who can work long term therefore, those capable of working long term will be given priority. Although we appreciate your interest, only selected candidates will be contacted.
EMAIL your current resume to email@example.com
**PLEASE NOTE: In light of current concerns about COVID-19, and for the safety of our employees in the office, if you currently have any flu/ cold-like symptoms, we request that you DO NOT come to our office. We are doing registrations on an as-needed basis by appointment ONLY. Please call our office if you have any questions.
Have any questions?
Call our office: 519-576-0920!
Grand River Personnel is committed to promoting accessibility for Ontarians with disabilities and complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and makes accommodations available for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. When an applicant for employment is chosen to participate in an assessment and/or the selection process, reasonable accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.
Join us on: