One of our clients, a local windows and doors manufacturing facility is looking for some general labourers to join their team! The individuals will be working in the paint preparation department, assisting to clean and prepare materials for the painters.
- Cleaning and maintaining a clean work area
- Preparing materials for the painters
- Moving products
- General housekeeping
- Other duties as assigned
Shift: 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM (Monday- Thursday), 7:30 AM – 3:30 PM (Fridays)
Salary: $16.25/hr + 4% Vacation pay weekly on each cheque
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to repetitively lift up to 30 lbs is required.
- High energy and ability to work independently or in teams.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work repetitively.
- Experience working within a manufacturing facility is an asset
- Safety boots are mandatory
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you’re looking for a job with an AMAZING company, then don’t delay. Call Grand River Personnel today!
EMAIL your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
OR Drop off your current resume at our office!
We are located at 842 Victoria Street North, Kitchener (Unit 16 located on the corner of the building) Please bring with you 1 piece of photo ID , proof of your SIN, any valid work permits/certifications, as well as your current resume.
Please Note: Resumes will be accepted from 8:30 AM – 3:30 PM.
Have any questions?
Call our office: 519-576-0920!
Grand River Personnel is committed to promoting accessibility for Ontarians with disabilities and complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and makes accommodations available for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. When an applicant for employment is chosen to participate in an assessment and/or the selection process, reasonable accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.
Join us on: