We are looking for an amazing candidate for our client in Waterloo. If you have experience working with garage doors, we want to hear from you!
Shifts: 8:30am to 4:30pm (could vary depending on business needs)
Qualifications (Education and Skills Required):
- Minimum of one (1) year experience working in a high volume manufacturing environment preferably garage doors, docks, rolling steel and electric openers.
- Effective communication skills for providing clear direction to production team
- Mechanical aptitude with an ability to articulate mechanical concerns
- Basic knowledge of mathematical calculations
- Practical knowledge of manual measuring equipment (gauges, hand tools)
If you’re looking for a job with an AMAZING company, then don’t delay. Call Grand River Personnel today!
Grand River Personnel is committed to promoting accessibility for Ontarians with disabilities and complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and makes accommodations available for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. When an applicant for employment is chosen to participate in an assessment and/or the selection process, reasonable accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION:
PLEASE come into our office at 842 Victoria Street North, Unit #16, Kitchener. We accept registrations from 9:00am – 4:00pm. Please bring with you 1 piece of photo ID, proof of your SIN# and your current resume. Please allow to be here for 1.5 – 2 hours during this time you will receive a personal interview with one of our amazing recruiters and we can share with you all of our wonderful job opportunities.
OR APPLY: Online at: www.grandriverpersonnel.ca
OR E-mail your resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
OR Call: 519-576-0920
Join us on: