FULL TIME Blenders Needed NOW in Waterloo!
On behalf of our client in Waterloo, Grand River Personnel is looking for blenders to work in a refrigerated environment on both the day and afternoon shift. The company is a food processing plant well known for producing private label food products that you see in restaurants and grocery stores, including boxed meat products like chicken nuggets and chicken strips.
Blenders will be responsible for adhering to the companies manufacturing practices, assisting in the food production process by preparing the batches for the production line, as well as participating in other duties as assigned. This is a full time opportunity, with the potential for permanent hire for the right candidate! Once hired on, the company offers profit sharing, benefits and much more!
- Machine operating – grinding frozen products, mixing ingredients, and marinating products according to specifications.
- Weighing and measuring ingredients accurately according to specifications.
- Producing marinades and cheese batches for production.
- Repetitive heavy lifting is required (up to 50 lbs).
- Must be capable of working in a team environment.
Days- Monday: 3 AM – 11:30 AM; Tuesday-Friday 4 AM – 12 PM
*training may be 4:00 am – 11 am pm the first day.
**IMPORTANT! Due to the nature of the shifts, only those eligible to work 40 hours per week will be considered. **
Pay Rate: $16.43 hourly + 4% Vacation pay on each pay cheque weekly!
- No jewelry, fake nails, false eyelashes or non-removable piercings may be worn in the facility.
- Experience working in a manufacturing facility is an asset (food production is preferable).
- Must be comfortable working with meat products (chicken, beef, pork).
- Must be comfortable working in a refrigerated environment.
- Must have excellent attention to detail and be self-motivated.
- Good attendance is an absolute must.
- Hair nets/beard nets will be required.
Does this sound like you?
Please apply by submitting your email to the address listed below!
EMAIL your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
OR Drop off your current resume at our office!
We are located at 842 Victoria Street North, Kitchener (Unit 16 located on the corner of the building) Please bring with you 1 piece of photo ID , proof of your SIN, any valid work permits/certifications, as well as your current resume.
Please Note: Resumes will be accepted from 8:30 AM – 3:30 PM.
Have any questions?
Call our office: 519-576-0920!
Grand River Personnel is committed to promoting accessibility for Ontarians with disabilities and complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and makes accommodations available for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. When an applicant for employment is chosen to participate in an assessment and/or the selection process, reasonable accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.
Join us on: