If you are looking for more than “just a job”, this is the place to be! Although your skills are important, our client will be focused on your values and level of team spirit. A typical question during the interview might be “do you enjoy playing ping pong?”
In order to be considered for this role, you must meet the following:
- Experience with front-end frameworks and libraries like AngularJS, React + Redux, Bootstrap (3.0/4.0)
- Strong knowledge of templating engines like Jade, EJS, and Handlebars.js
- Clear understanding of client-server relationships using the MVC pattern
- Experience using git
- Experience building cross-platform web apps
- Well-versed with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other tools to transform design into code
- Experience with build tools like webpack and Grunt
- Experience with Linux terminal and command line tools
- Experience with prototyping tools like Framer
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WOULD INCLUDE:
- Collaborating with other front-end developers, UX/UI designers and back-end developers to create web assets.
- Formulating elegant solutions for design problems working within brand guidelines while working closely with other members of the team.
- Providing thought leadership, strategic insight, and clear communication to exceed KPI’s and hit deadlines.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR THIS POSITION:
- Has a will to drive constant innovation in product and process
- Is creative, flexible, and has a positive attitude and thirst for knowledge
- Has the ability to champion new ideas
- Can communicate with everyone on the team easily and professionally
- Is detail-oriented, hungry for success, and relishes challenges
- Enjoys working in a fun and fast-paced environment
TO BE INCLUDED WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
Because this client is serious about their team dynamic and only interested in candidates who “get it”, you must include an answer to the following question with your application:
The last great book I read was ________ and I enjoyed it because _______________.
If you are interested in this opportunity and have the desire to join a company where you can make a difference, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.