Our client, a Toronto-based boutique asset management firm, is looking for a FRONT DESK CONDO RECEPTIONIST/SALES ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT for its newly built Professional Condo in Waterloo, Ontario.
Reporting to the Operation Manager, the Front Desk Administrator/Receptionist is required to deliver excellent customer service to the residents and guests of this professional condo, as well as exceptional assistance to the Sales Team. The Candidate must have an attitude of hospitality, strong problem solving skills and a customer-focused spirit.
Hours of Service:
- The Candidate must be able to work 1:00 pm – 9:00 pm, Monday to Friday
- Some weekend coverage may be required, with notice provided
- Maintain an inventory and room status of vacancies, reservations and room assignments
- Register arriving guests and assign rooms
- Answer inquiries regarding hotel services and registration by letter, by telephone and in person.
- Provide information about services available in the community and respond to guests’ complaints
- Compile and check daily record sheets, guest accounts, receipts and vouchers using computerized or manual systems
- Present statements of charges to departing guests and receive payment
- Process group arrivals and departures
- Reserve, cancel and modify room reservations
- Process telephone calls on a multi-line switchboard
- Provide information on hotel facilities and services
- Provide general information about points of interest in the area
- Investigate and resolve complaints and claims
- Process guest departures, calculate charges and receive payments
- Maintain occupancy statistics
- Balance cash and complete cash reports and related forms
- Clerical duties (i.e. filing, faxing, photocopying)
- Follow emergency and safety procedures
- Available for all shifts including weekends and holidays as this is a 24/7 operation
- Other jobs assigned by Management
- Completion of secondary school or equivalent is required
- Completion of a two-year apprenticeship program, or a college program in Front Desk Operations or Hotel Management is preferred
- Customer service experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills and critical thinking
- Excellent attention to detail
- Organized and able to follow direction
- A fast learner, able to multi-task and handle a busy environment
- Able to work individually as well as in a team
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Able to make decisions and take initiative
- Basic computer literacy and willingness to learn using new software
This is an excellent opportunity to join the team of a Luxury Service Condominium!
TO BE INCLUDED WITH YOUR APPLICATION:
Attention to detail is a MUST in this role. If you are interested in this opportunity and have the desire to join a company where you can grow, please send your resume to email@example.com.
IN YOUR APPLICATION, please include a short answer to this question: As your Administrator, I will make our residents and guests comfortable by ______________.