French Bilingual Customer Service Rep
Our client in Kitchener is looking for a French Bilingual Customer Service Rep to join their team in a full-time role!
The Customer Service Rep is responsible for answering business to business customer inquiries over the phone and through email while also maintaining high standards of professional service to customers across Canada including Quebec.
Excellent compensation package including salary at 45K and benefits!
- Answering customer inquiries about orders, warranties, quotes, and promotions
- Entering service orders, product orders, and warranties into our systems
- Ensuring fast turnaround times for customer orders and requests
- Working with other departments such as Operations and Audiology to make sure customer expectations are met
- Finding and presenting ways to improve our processes for efficiency, accuracy and excellent service levels
- Building strong, long-term relationships with our loyal client-base in the hearing field
- Experience in a customer facing role or support role
- Experience handling a high volume of inbound calls
- Experience resolving complaints and problems
- Demonstrated time management, administrative and multi-tasking skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- A natural orientation towards detail and accuracy
- Enjoy building relationships with customers and co-workers
- Bilingual (English/French), written and verbal
Send your resume to: email@example.com
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to meeting the accessibility needs of all individuals in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code (OHRC). Should you require accommodations during the recruitment and selection process, please contact Jayne at the above email address.