Our client, a manufacturer in Guelph, is looking for a Bilingual Customer Service Rep to join their team in a 1 year maternity leave position!
Bilingual Customer Service Representatives are responsible for providing a high level of service to both internal and external customers in French and English and for striving to resolve issues in a prompt and professional manner.
You will play an integral role in developing new business partnerships as well as maintaining and/or growing existing ones.
- Provide customer service in a call centre environment to English and French speaking clients.
- Daily management and entry of orders received through customer phone calls, emails from customers and/or sales representative, and submitted via SFA or faxed in.
- Daily management of EDI Orders when working with retail accounts, as required
- Respond and follow-up in a timely manner to consumer requests regarding orders, sample requests, product inquiries or other issues
- Professional response to all complaints, whether initiated by a customer, consumer or co-worker, and recording and completion of same in a timely fashion
- Provide assistance to sales reps with regards to past or present orders, issues, concerns or any other issue that would affect a customer.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a customer service role will be given priority, however candidates with overall required qualifications will be considered as well.
- Possess a good understanding of computers, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Knowledge of AS400 would be an asset but not mandatory.
- French bilingual is a MUST, with a proficient understanding of English and French both verbal and written.
- Ability to work under pressure, multi task, prioritize and work with minimal supervision is a MUST
- Must be able to adapt to changes and new directions without negatively affecting performance.
- Must have the ability to diffuse a difficult situation, appease irate customers and provide solutions to problems while remaining professional and observing company policies and procedures.
- Effective communication skills are essentials and required on multiple levels daily in assisting clients, consumers, sales representatives
If you want to work for this excellent company, utilize your great customer service skills and earn a great wage at $25.00/ hour, please send your resume to: email@example.com