Certified Forklift Operators needed at Kitchener Bakery!
Position: Forklift Operator (Loading and Receiving)
Shift: Afternoons 3:30 pm to 11:30 pm (M-Th) 3:15 pm to 11:30 (Fri.)
Chance of permanent hire depending on attendance and performance!
- 2+ years of forklift experience is required
- MUST have a valid forklift certificate
- Loading and receiving products using electric counterbalance
- CSA approved footwear
- Position could involve lifting up to 50 lbs
- Would be required to do manual labour alongside forklift operation
- Good computer skills
- Comfortable working in a fast paced food manufacturing facility
We accept registrations from 8:30am – 3:30pm. Please bring with you 1 piece of photo ID, proof of your SIN# and your current resume. Please allow to be here for 1.5 – 2 hours during this time you will receive a personal interview with one of our amazing recruiters and we can share with you all of our wonderful job opportunities.
APPLY: Online at www.grandriverpersonnel.ca
E-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Grand River Personnel is committed to promoting accessibility for Ontarians with disabilities and complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and makes accommodations available for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. When an applicant for employment is chosen to participate in an assessment and/or the selection process, reasonable accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.
Join us on: