Forklift Operators in Kitchener
Our client in Kitchener is looking for an outstanding, energetic, and motivated Forklift drivers to work in their warehouse! The company manufactures and distributes parts for grills, BBQ’s, and more!
The forklift driver will be responsible for order picking and operating a forklift within the warehouse, as well as help out with any other duties as assigned.
Preference will be given to drivers experienced with operating “clamp” trucks.
Pay Rate: $15.75 per hour + 4% vacation pay on each pay cheque. Weekly.
Shift: Days – 7:00 AM – 4:30 PM, Monday – Thursday and 7:00 AM – 3:30 AM, Friday
- Demonstrated knowledge and extensive experience working as a forklift driver in a high volume warehouse environment is required.
- Must be able to work under extremely tight shipping deadlines.
- Maintain the warehouse facility in a safe and clean manner.
- Heavy lifting (up to 50 lbs) will be required.
- Order picking – must be capable of using a pick sheet.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
- Must be comfortable standing for long periods of time (8 hour shifts)
- Must have CSA approved safety footwear.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Great organization skills are a must.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Health and Safety protocols.
- Valid external forklift license is required.
- Minimum one year – two years of forklift driving experience is required.
- RF Scanner experience is considered an asset.
- Must be comfortable with multi-tasking, and adapting to change.
If you’re looking for a job with an AMAZING company, then don’t delay. Call Grand River Personnel today!
EMAIL your current resume to email@example.com
OR Drop off your current resume at our office!
We are located at 842 Victoria Street North, Kitchener (Unit 16 located on the corner of the building) Please bring with you 1 piece of photo ID , proof of your SIN, any valid work permits/certifications, as well as your current resume.
Please Note: Resumes will be accepted from 8:30 AM – 3:30 PM.
Have any questions?
Call our office: 519-576-0920!
Grand River Personnel is committed to promoting accessibility for Ontarians with disabilities and complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and makes accommodations available for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. When an applicant for employment is chosen to participate in an assessment and/or the selection process, reasonable accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.
Join us on: