FORKLIFT Operator Needed in Kitchener on NIGHTS (Industrial Bakery!)
On behalf of our client in Kitchener, Grand River Personnel is looking for Forklift Operators to work in their distribution center. The company is a food processing plant well known for producing private label food products including crackers, chips, and cookies.
This is a full time opportunity, with the potential for permanent hire for the right candidate! Once hired on, the company offers benefits and much more!
Pay Rate: $18.00 – $18.25 (depending upon previous experience and forklift license) + 4% vacation pay
Shift: Nights 11:00pm – 7:00 pm Sunday – Thursday
- Demonstrated knowledge and extensive experience working as a forklift driver in a high volume warehouse environment is required.
- Must be able to work under extremely tight shipping deadlines.
- Maintain the warehouse facility in a safe and clean manner.
- Heavy lifting (up to 50 lbs) will be required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
- Must have CSA approved safety footwear.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Great organization skills are a must.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Health and Safety protocols.
- Valid external forklift license is required.
- Minimum one year – two years of forklift driving experience is required.
- Must be comfortable with multi-tasking, and adapting to change.
If you’re looking for a job with an AMAZING company, then don’t delay. Call Grand River Personnel today!
EMAIL your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
**PLEASE NOTE: In light of current concerns about COVID-19, and for the safety of our employees in the office, if you currently have any flu/ cold-like symptoms, we request that you DO NOT come to our office. We are doing registrations on an as-needed basis by appointment ONLY. Please call our office if you have any questions.
Have any questions?
Call our office: 519-576-0920!
Grand River Personnel is committed to promoting accessibility for Ontarians with disabilities and complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and makes accommodations available for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. When an applicant for employment is chosen to participate in an assessment and/or the selection process, reasonable accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.
Join us on: